The new ReRa Solar Cell Probe (RR-3053) can be used for standard solar cell measurements. This probe has recently been developed as a substitute for the RR-3056 model. The ReRa probe is more solid and has a lower price.
The ReRa probe uses standard a 4mm banana connector and is delivered with a magnetic base. Because of its strong magnetic base, the probe can be easily used in both substrate and supersaturate configurations, since it can be mounted upside down. The probe is capable of handling 2 Ampere. A second sense pin is available to minimize resistance loss in the cable (4-wire kelvin probing, second probe or sample plate required). The small knob allows adjustment of the height of the probe.
Standard configuration: 2-pin BeCu tip
- 2-pin BeCu tip suitable for 4-wire Kelvin Configuration
- Needle diameter : .012” (0.3048 mm)
- Tip diameter: .005” (.127 mm)
- Tip spacing: .010” (.254 mm)
- Probe holder: Hardened BeCu
- Plating: Gold
- 1-pin Tungsten tip
- 25 um tip, 25mil shank
- Spring tip holder is a very robust holder that will accept any of the available probe tips with shank diameters ranging in diameter from 10 to 25 mils.
- No special tools are required for loading and unloading the tip from the holder.
- 45° angle
Key features ReRa Solar Cell Probe:
- 2 x 4 mm banana connectors
- Magnetic base
- Suitable for substrate and supersubstrate measurements
- Including solid suitcase which can hold 2 probes (to be ordered seperately)
- ReRa Solar Cell probe (2-pin BeCu tip) (RR-3053)
- ReRa Solar Cell probe (1-pin Tungsten) (RR-3053B)