As many institutes are doing research on Bifacial modules, ReRa has recently introduced a new type of Reference Cell: Bifacial Reference Cell. This unique cell can be used to measure indoor bifacial setups.
ReRa uses the Radboud University Nijmegen PV Measurement Facility* to calibrate the cells indoor. The calibration is done against an established set of reference cells calibrated at NREL and Fraunhofer ISE. These references are measured each year at the International Spectroradiometer Intercomparison (ISRC) to ensure the quality. This all results in a lower cost reference cell that is perfectly suited for indoor applications.
* Laboratory is not accredited
- Shunted Bifacial Reference cell (optional: Open version)
- 2 Silicon cells (different type of cells is also possible)
- 2 Protective Quartz (standard) or Schott KG glass windows
- Calibrated against reliable reference set
- Irradiance and temperature readout
- Integrated with Tracer IV-software
- Open or shunted version
- Several filter options (KG# window) to match any spectral response•
- Including full calibration report (IV-curve plot, Isc, Voc, I, Vmpp, Fill Factor and Efficiency)
- Including 2 4-wire cables to measure cell
- Including 2 PT100 connector (LEMO) to measure temperature
- Including protective suitcase