As many institutes are doing research on Bifacial modules, ReRa has introduced a new type of Reference Cell: Bifacial Reference Cell. This unique cell can be used to measure indoor bifacial setups.
ReRa Solutions uses the Radboud University Nijmegen PV Measurement Facility to calibrate the cells. The calibration is done against an NREL calibrated reference cell. This results in reference cells which are very well suited for indoor applications. All reference cells meet the standards of the World Photovoltaic Scale (WPVS) and the requirements of IEC 904-2.
- 2 Mono crystalline silicon solar cells
- Calibrated against primary references
- Mismatch corrected
- Irradiance and temperature readout
- 2 Protective Quartz windows
- Several filter options (KG# window) to match any spectral response (optional)
- Open or shunted version
- 4 PT100 LEMO sockets
- Including full calibration report (IV-curve plot, Isc, Voc, Impp, Vmpp, Fill Factor and Efficiency)
- Including 2 4-wire reference cell cables
- Including protective suitcase
Which reference cell do I need?