Nowadays an increasingly number of solar panels are produced by using new techniques / cell materials. Instead of using standard silicon cells, PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell) cells are used. This technique significantly improves the efficiency of solar panels. As many institutes are doing research on PERC cells, ReRa has introduced a new type of Reference Cell: PERC Reference Cell.
ReRa Solutions uses the Radboud University Nijmegen PV Measurement Facility to calibrate the cells. The calibration is done against an NREL calibrated reference cell. This results in reference cells which are very well suited for indoor applications. All reference cells meet the standards of the World Photovoltaic Scale (WPVS) and the requirements of IEC 904-2.
- PERC cell
- Calibrated against primary references
- Mismatch corrected
- Irradiance and temperature readout
- Protective Quartz window
- Several filter options (KG# window) to match any spectral response (optional)
- Open or shunted version
- 2 PT100 LEMO sockets
- Including full calibration report (IV-curve plot, Isc, Voc, Impp, Vmpp, Fill Factor and Efficiency)
- Including 4-wire reference cell cable
- Including protective suitcase
- Open PERC Reference Cell (RR-1018)
- Shunted PERC Reference Cell (RR-1019)